|Tanner Ramon Lewis|
July 26, 2000
Zuma (father; deceased)
Oona (younger sister)
Lela (Girlfriend/In Love With)
|Behind the Scenes|
Tanner Ramon Lewis is the leading male character in Wet Side Story. He is originally supposed to catch Lela, the leading female character, but instead, accidentally catches Mack, which messes up the story line. He is portrayed by Garrett Clayton.
Tanner is a cute, quirky, funny, adorable, and good looking all wrapped into one. However, he's not the smartest. Sure he can be a cutie, but a really not-the-smartest cutie. He's a romantic, as shown when he wanted to write Brady a song. He always wanted to ride a motorcycle and thinks bikers aren't that bad.
When Mack is transported into Wet Side Story, she falls into Tanner's arms instead of Lela. Tanner falls in love with Mack rather than Lela. Tanner is seen in many songs and dance scenes along with the other Surfers and Bikers. He helps Lela get both groups, the bikers and surfers, to work together so they can help find Mack and Brady. In the end, Tanner, along with other bikers/surfers including Butchy and Struts, get stuck in the real world that Brady and Mack went back to.
- Main article: Tackenzie
Tanner and Mckenzie are friends and in the movie, Tanner falls in love with Mckenzie.
- Main article: Branner
Brady and Tanner are best friends who are always there for each other.
- Main article: Tela
Lela and Tanner love each other and want to protect each other.
- Tanner has always wanted to ride a motorcycle.
- He is one of the six people that accidentally got stuck in the real world at the end of the first movie.
- He plays the guitar.
- He thinks he is "more pretty" than he is smart.
- The actor that portrayed him in Wet Side Story is revealed to be named Andrew Hart.
- Tanner is older than Lela.
- The role of Tanner was originally going to be played by Ross Lynch.
- He has an outie belly button.
- Tanner marries Lela in the future and has three kids, all girls.
| To view the Tanner Lewis gallery, click here.