|Lela, Queen of the Beach|
- Tanner is the charming male leading character with a radiant smile but not the sharpest mind. He falls in love with Lela.
- Seacat is a member of the surfers.
- Giggles is a member of the surfers who loves to dance.
- Rascal is another member of the surfers.
- Lela is the sweet leading female character who falls in love with Tanner. She is shown to be baby girlish, a total sweetie, and a cute sweetheart.
- Butchy is the leader of the biker clique, The Rodents. He is Lela's older brother and is very protective of her.
- Lugnut is Butchy's sidekick.
- Chee Chee is Lela and Struts' good friend with a signature beehive hairdo.
- Struts is a biker girl who loves to strut in her hot pink high heels.
- Mack and Brady meet each other again due to this movie, similarly to how they originally met with Wet Side Story.
- Kiki is the only named surfer that doesn't reappear in the new movie.
- The title is likely a reference to the 1994 film The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, similarly to how Wet Side Story was a reference to the 1957 musical West Side Story, as well as to the 1961 film adaptation of the same name.